Dahua HDCVI Alarm Box, 16 Ch Alarm In -6Ch Alarm Out,Support 2-bit DIP switch (0/1) (895-27-ARB1606)
- Support through RS485 access to the back-end storage
- Support 16ch Alarm In/6ch Alarm Out interface
- Support 2-bit DIP switch (0/1) to determine the different alarm box access; Max support 4 alarm boxes having access to the back-end storage device
- Support universal 12V power supply; Support using a separate adapter or through 1 to 2 power cable using the DVR adapter to supply the alarm box with power
- The front panel has a power indicator (PWR) which maintains lightening when the device is powered up; The front panel hasa signal communication indicator (ACT) which lights up every 1 second when the communication is established between the alarm box and DVR equipment.
- Linked alarm can be configured on the alarm input and output interface when the communication is established between DVR device and the alarm box.
Data Sheet : ARB
Catalogue : ARB catalogue