ASSA ABLOY Group, including its South African subsidiaries, such as ASSA ABLOY South Africa, Inhep Electronics and our brands such as ABLOY, Traka, VingCard, Mul-T-Lock, Yale, IDS and HYYP are committed to protect your personal information.
This privacy notice describes:
- the types of personal information we collect from you;
- how we use that information and why;
- who we share it with and where;
- how long we store it for;
- your rights, including how you can contact us if you have additional questions about the processing of your personal information; and
- how we can make changes to this notice.
Please click on the links above to navigate directly to the relevant section of this privacy notice.
The responsible parties (i.e. those who are responsible for processing your personal information), depending on the circumstances, in terms of this Privacy Notice are:
- ASSA ABLOY South Africa (Pty) Ltd (Reg: 1971/008368/07) of 176 Progress Road, Roodepoort, 1724;
- Traka Africa (Pty) Ltd (Reg: 2001/020267/07) of 176 Progress Road, Roodepoort, 1724;
- Inhep Electronics Holdings (Pty) Ltd (Reg: 2007/002578/07) of 91 Escom Road, New Germany 3610;
- HYYP (Pty) Ltd (Reg: 2013/178714/07) of 91 Escom Road, New Germany 3610;
What personal data will ASSA ABLOY process?
How and why will ASSA ABLOY use your personal information?
Transfer of personal information
For how long will ASSA ABLOY store your personal data?
How can we make changes to this privacy notice?